Tuesday 22 August 2023

Farmer and wife

A farmer and his wife are having problems in the bedroom and he wants to spice things up.

They go to see a therapist who asks them what they think the problem is.

The wife says, "I just don't have the time like I used to. I'm always busy cooking, cleaning, doing the laundry and everything else. I guess sex is starting to lose its appeal."

The farmer is disheartened to hear this. The therapist tells him, "You need to mix things up a bit. You'll just have to do something new and sexy to attract her."

The next morning the wife is doing chores in the house when she hears strange noises outside.

She runs out of the kitchen and into the barn where she sees her husband completely naked thrusting his dick in and out of tractor's exhaust pipe.

She yells out, "Oh my goodness, what are you doing?"

The farmer looks up at her and says, "Well the therapist said I should do something sexy to a tractor."

No comments:

Post a Comment